2. I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
3. I may collect the following information about you:
i) Your Name ii) Company Name iii) Telephone Number iv) Email Address v) Any postal addresses that you provide
This information will be taken from you at the time that you make a purchase through my online store, or make contact with me through the contact page on my online profile.
4. How I handle your data
I use this information for the following reasons:
i) Process any orders you make through my ecommerce platform ii) Improve my products and services iii) For marketing my products and services to you iv) For market research
5. I do not store credit details nor share customer details with any 3rd parties. I am committed to ensuring that the data you provide is handled securely and have put in place physical, electronic and managerial process to safeguard your information. MNG is fully PCI / DSS compliant.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help this website to analyse traffic and visitors and help this site respond to you as an individual.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on this site and analyse visitor behaviour through statistics.
7. Controlling your information
You may request details of personal information that I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact me.
If you believe that any information I hold about you is incorrect or incomplete then please contact me as soon as possible Payment
I take all payments via the secure Barclaycard payment gateway which also processes American Express and PayPal. I won't take private transaction methods such as bank transfers for security reasons. Corporations spend millions of pounds keeping us all safe so be assured the PayPal Payment gateway is completely secure.
REFUND POLICY - the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by MGN
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
2. Gift cards cannot be returned for a refund.
3. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to me.
4. Standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods are not faulty) within 7 working days of their delivery. You must contact me immediately by email, and return the goods to me in as-new condition within 30 days.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact me first before requesting a refund as I may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact me to let me know that you will be returning the item.
7. Once your return is received and inspected I will contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment within 10 days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account, Paypal records or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then I will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
Maggie Gee Needlework is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Maggie Gee Needlework may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and payment details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data aggregation, analytics and profile creation
We may analyse your browsing behaviour to draw inferences and create profiles about your personal preferences and behaviours. We may then use such information for the purposes described below;
Behavioural advertising and cross platform targeting
(a) Served by us
We may use your information (including profile data) to serve you with advertising, which is relevant to you, on our websites and the websites of third parties.
(b) Served by third parties on our websites
(c) Served by third parties on third party websites
We may provide your personal information (including profile data) to third parties who may then use it in combination with personal information that they have collected from you to serve you with relevant advertising on third party websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.